Week Days: 08h00 - 18h30
Hospital patients are seen on the weekend as well.
Jacqui Schewitz has over 15 years experience and has practised in many different aspects of physiotherapy. The team are passionate about helping patients and uses tried and tested methods as well as up to date research. The main ideology of the practice … Read More
- Provide quality physiotherapy services that are up to date with the latest research, at Netcare Waterfall City Hospital.
- Provide caring, compassionate physiotherapy care for our patients as well as educate them, so that they may better understand their condition and its management, in order to manage their condition at home.
- Provide services to the doctors who refer to us by maintaining an open form of communication with them, being on-call, and presenting them with accurate feedback regarding patients.
- Assist the nursing staff to work in a multidisciplinary environment, and provide education within the context of physiotherapy.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date with academic research, and continue involvement within the general physiotherapy community through professional development.
Jacqui practices clinically as well as being involved in the academic community where she is involved in lecturing post graduate physiotherapists. She has Published Nationally & Internationally within the physiotherapy community
Publications Nationally & Internationally: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.